Sunday, June 19, 2011


Will you remember me when you're 50? or will you remember me tomorrow?
Will you think in me when there's someone that doesn't understand you the way I did. will you think in me when someone doesn't has as much patience or love as I had to offer you

Maybe you will forget me soon and to be honest, maybe it's better for you and maybe it can help you find your life before me again, I think it would feel better than you feel today

I'm not so special as you sometimes said I was, just look at the place where you found me, how can you find a sweet person there, how could you find love there, how could I find you there? maybe it was the best thing that ever happened to me or maybe not, just look where I am now, look where you are now

I wanted it all, I wanted all that you could offer me and I wanted to give you all of me and I know you wanted it too, time went too slow even tough we knew and we wanted to wait all the time

Why did I believe you when you said all the things about me, Why'd you lie.. I did not deserve it :(

I don't need another sorry or ''I wish it was different'' I just needed you and nothing more

If you'd ask me now where I live for..I'd say..

nothing

M

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much like you I feel everyday since I lost that person... that person to whom I woke up in the mornings, and gave the last thought to at night..

    ReplyDelete