Saturday, June 11, 2011

Your Birthday



My little angel turned 19 today and I'm happy for her

A new year to forget all the bad of last year, to start a new year with smiles and happiness and of course continuing the study with many good grades and I am so proud of you, proud of what you have accomplished already and what you will accomplish in the future

I wish you will find a  new person in your life that will take your pain away and will care good for you, you have a new age, a new beginning of a year, I know you will find a good guy

I hope this year brings you more than I could give you last year and that your new year will be 100 times better, so have a good birthday with many friends and a big birthday cake with lots of gifts

I am sorry I can't be there with you today and I am sorry I never was there when you needed me, this is the second birthday of you I am not there, I was a bad boyfriend :(

I wanted to be there today but you know that I couldn't but I will think in you today, all day imagining that you smile and have fun even tough I doubt you will have it but still I pray you will, I really wish it for you

I wish you a very good day, a very good birthday and I wish you a very good weekend

I love you

M : ' (

No comments:

Post a Comment