Monday, June 6, 2011

Past (Me)



I love you with all of my heart (L):)

with all of my soul, and with all of my being.
I love you as though you are a part of me, as though without you I could not survive, and as though without you I would not be complete.
I'll love you 'til the end of time
'til the blue birds no longer sing;
and 'til the green grass no longer grows.
I'll love you 'til my heart stops beating;
'til love no longer exists;
and 'til lovers are no longer lovers.
For everything you do, I do
for everything you say, I say
and everything you are, so am I.
So with every breath I have in me,
I'll love you 'til the end of time (L):) but ofcourse I hope time never stops so I can always be with you :) always and forever :) even in death I couldn't leave you alone :) never :) sit and sleep on te clouds :) scare people on the ground :P:) would be funny :) I love you my love (L):)  Someone to lean on, Someone to love with arms wide open offering a hug :) Someone to cry with Laugh with and smile :)
Someone to make every moment worthwhile:)
M

No comments:

Post a Comment