Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stranger



I don't know any more who I am, I changed so much in such a short time
I don't feel a connection with the world anymore, neither with a person, I feel like I'm a stranger to everyone, I don't feel anything anymore when I talk to my parents or family or anyone else for that matter
I don't talk anymore to people, don't look at them when I see a person, I don't show a smile anymore, not even to a little baby, I'm in this situation because I care too much, I care what others may think or do instead of being who I am and now I don't recognize myself anymore, I could recognize myself when I was sad or happy in the past but now I don't feel anything anymore, just complete nothing
I don't know what to do anymore, being in the open, far away from all that I know and still I can't find myself, I see nothing, I hear nothing and when I look back in time than I wouldn't have seen me in this situation 6 months ago but it is supposed to be this way and I don't blame anyone or anything for it
I feel the need to scream and shout and I need to hear something back but that won't happen, I'm just alone like I'll always be, not that I want it but it's what was meant to be
In the place I am now are just some animals that stay far away and are in groups, even animals have companions near, I can't even have 1 person near
What is so wrong with me that I deserve to be alone? am I not a caring person or do I lie, do I deserve this because I'm shy? Should I walk the walk of life all alone because I am this way because I don't understand
Why are people so mean and lie to me, what did I do to deserve it, I try to do the best I can but it seems you don't understand it because I just get bad reactions and it hurt me because I just try to do good
Guess it's the best for me to just hold on to myself and just know me, I don't need to know anyone else, I'll be the Stranger on the street

M

No comments:

Post a Comment