Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nightly Routine

It's a clear night at the moment, many stars and a cold breeze but it looks beautiful, more beautiful than where I live but I miss home, I miss the people how dumb they sometimes can be, I miss the flowers and the trees even tough I couldn't care less about them if I was home now, I just miss what I know
Now all that I see is new to me, people I've never seen before and probably never will see again, I will travel roads and paths I've never taken before leading me to places I never knew the excistence of inhabited by people whose name I will never know and they'll never know my name

I'd love it if I could take a little of this nature with me home so I would always remember this trip to Russia and in the future can look back at this period of life, that I took the trip of a life time not knowing if I would come back home, not knowing what to expect and definately will remember some of the cold, lonely and almost sleepless nights in the middle of nowhere and I know that it will help me in the future, that no matter what pain I'll get in the future, it will not be half as bad as I had this pain, and I bet the cold nights will prevent me from going away again

I start to miss many things that I left behind like I miss my own bed, the place where I sleep better than on any other bed, I miss my own room, the room I feel safest and at ease, where I sleep now is a lot worse, a little tent with a sleeping bag, I've got no choice because there is no hotel near, the tent is in the middle of a forest, not that many trees tough, but a lot of bushes and it has a lake nearby so it could have been a lot worse but it's not perfect
During the day it looks beautiful and the deers and the squirrels are present but when darkness surrounds me every sound of the bushes scares me because not everything that lives in the woods has a friendly face
but now here so late at night, I really don't like it, it makes me sleep bad and it gives me more stress and bad feelings than I can handle but luckily I will go to civilization again tomorrow, well, after travelling by bus for 22 hours..... where I'd get myself in to

I will go to sleep now because I know I won't tomorrow, I can't sleep in a bus but after all this time I keep questioning myself

Would I wish you were here with me?

M

No comments:

Post a Comment