Thursday, June 16, 2011

Earth Rises



There is no one left here for me, nobody that is waiting or is missing me, there is no place here for me
I know a better place for me, it the place where we look at every night, a planet without life on it, it's a place where only a few people have been and have set foot on, and after they left again, so it is ideal for me, a place for me to be all alone, not bother anyone else, not entering the lives of people or making them cry, so it's perfect

They say life is so good, life is so wonderful, but I can't see it now, I can't see it here alone, here without you but still I let other people change my life, even tough it's my life, it's not from anyone else but it is the person I am, I care about other people, sometimes too much and in some cases not enough

Everyone can let me be alone in the corner, not talking to me, not looking at me and it is the best for them and probably the best for me, I don't want to hurt no more, I want to be a better person than I used to be and I want to be near the people that used to love me but I see that it isn't possible, I have to go away from them and let them live their live without hurting them any more, it hurts now and some days it hurts more than normal because I think a lot in the people I love and miss, but I have to stop with it

One day my nightmares will be gone, so will my tears and my pain, but the scars will always be there but that is how all my life has been, just pain and misery, I told it to you numerous times that I don't have a perfect life and that some things weren't made for me and they aren't and it was foolish of me to think that you'd always be there but of course it was great to think in it for the time I had

I will grow and I will rise, I will not fall down and stay this way forever, I will get back on my feet and be the person I used to be, a wonderful, sweet, nice, friendly guy

Don't worry for this slain angel

M

No comments:

Post a Comment