Friday, June 10, 2011

The Long Night


I don't know if you think it's a good idea what I'm going to write but I want to write it before I forget that one night, that beautiful night, the night everything changed between you and me, the most wonderful night of my life and I will never forget it

here it goes.....

It was 3 march, 2010 and I met you 3 weeks earlier in a place I never thought to meet you, that day we had some fun and decided to talk with each other more often but I thought that it would end there, you and me like friends, talking about the things we do in our daily routine and about school, like friends do
asking about each others day, if we had fun in school or if we had problems, things you talk about with your friends and family so nothing special till the night

I couldn't sleep that night, I already knew, I was bored all day and I haven't been so busy that day
I didn't want to be alone that night and I remembered that you used to be online till quite late so I asked if you wanted to spend the night with me, you said yes and I was really happy with it for some reason so from around 21:00 (9PM) we started to talk about what we like, what we want to do in the future, if we had any wishes or anything else, just talk about everything that comes in mind

We started to talk about the things we like to do and the things we like to eat, I remember we both love jacuzzi's and that we both love strawberries so we decided to make a little story with it, just having some strawberries and feed each other a little and after just bubble in the jacuzzi and giving you a massage, I bragged a little about how well I can give a massage but you didn't mind it, you loved it, you wanted a massage from a guy you didn't know that well so we already trusted each other quite a lot already that day and it made me feel good, it made me smile, and even while I am writing this now I start to get the feeling I had back than, I felt in love, I don't know how else to explain it, I wanted you, I wanted you near me, I wanted to hug you and be with you in the jacuzzi, I just was so afraid that you wouldn't feel the same so I decided to say nothing and just keep talking with you, we both loved watermelons too and we started to get really hungry around 01:00 (1AM) but we didn't stop, we wanted more food and more jacuzzi

When we finished the jacuzzi story and we both had to go to the toilet (huh?) and after I just felt more for you and I knew that I wanted more of you, I knew I wanted to have all of you so I started to ask more personal things, things you wouldn't just say to anyone but to someone you trust and like, I'm not going to say what I asked of course ;) but you know what I've asked and I loved the way you trusted me and you too were very interested in me, what kind of hobbies I have, If I had brothers or sisters and where I lived, I answered everything you wanted to know, I had no secrets for you, even back there, and I loved to answer your questions and let you know who I was and where I was made of, you could know it all.

We started to talk about our past and our family, that we didn't always had it so easy with them, that your parents had you at a young age and the problems that come with them, that my family situation too was far from perfect and that we had to handle our own instead of getting helped by the people that should, and I was very amazed by your strength and the things you've been through that I said ''You really need a hug :)'' and actually I really wanted to give it but when you asked who would give you the hug I said your father could, because I was far away..... but I think you knew that I wanted to give you a hug

It was past 04:00 (4AM) and still we didn't want to sleep and you congratulated me with the fact that nobody ever spoke with you for such a long time (and of course I wanted to be with you for a lot more time) and we did so we continued to talk about the future, that you wanted to become a veterinary doctor and that I wasn't sure yet, that it wanted to be a lawyer or a doctor and it was very sweet when you said that I would be a good lawyer but too a good doctor so with every minute, no.. with every second I liked you more and I think I started to love you too at the time but of course I said no word, I was dreaming

We started to talk about sleeping and dreaming, and I really didn't like it that you had nightmares, that you were being chased and that you woke crying because of it so I decided to make you a little story, a story that I made for someone for the first time, I still think it was a beautiful story and I hope you liked it
The story was about you and me being together, that I would hold you in the night and that I wouldn't let you go, that I would keep you warm and made sure nothing would happen, but after I said that I wanted to kiss you too and I kind of said that I liked you too but I don't know if you can remember it, I just know that you slept well the next day, at least that's what you've told me

The next morning it was official, we talked all night, we talked about so many things and we learned a lot about each other, it was the night that cupid fired 5000 arrows in my heart and they all had your name on it, I couldn't stop think about you, just everything I did that day was wait for you till you got back so we could talk again

and that day you told me...

I Love You :$ 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment