Friday, June 10, 2011

Time


What is time ?
Is it a clock ticking every day or is it the countdown to your birthday and Christmas
Einstein said once ''Time is relative'' and so he made the relativity theory, explaining that time is not the same everywhere, that there is a place far away that the time of a second on earth can be a year there
Time is the only thing we have and we want it more than money, when you run out of money, you are poor, but when you run out of time, you die
Time has a special meaning for me, because time isn't the same as it was
I had some beautiful times with you, I had many times with you, I was some first times with you, and all the time I had with you, it seems it was over in the blink of an eye, but it was more than a year and now the last 3 months, it seems that time goes slower and slower by the day, but why
I think everybody heard of the phrase ''Time goes faster when you're having fun'' and I believe it does
Days I was in love with you went over so quickly, like every day was 10 minutes, but every second without you an hour.
I think time will change again in the future, the boring things go slowly and the good things go a little faster
It just has 1 positive thing, you have the idea that you live longer

M

No comments:

Post a Comment