Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Days I Miss



"Good morning my love" is how I started my day with you almost every day, needed to wish you a good morning every morning, following with "how you slept my love?" I just had to know if you slept well and that you had good dreams and usually you had them, so we could talk the morning about the dreams, usually we compared them and looked like we dreamt about the same things, sometimes about nature, sometimes about being together, sometimes about bad things and sometimes about strawberries, just about anything, you name is and I've dreamt of it
after the morning we both always had to go away for like 30-40 minutes because our parents would call us for lunch and it was always too long, always on a moment that we had fun, always when the smiles were the biggest and the jokes were the best, so we had to say the riddle we always said, ''have a good lunch'' ''big, big kiss'' & ''M**<3R*****'' and than we had to go to lunch and we couldn't wait till the other person was back again so we could talk again
so we were always very interested in the lunch the other person had, if it was good or if the parents were annoying again or maybe if someones little brother threw with food or whatever strange thing might happened, we always could laugh about it and than it always turned in wanting to give a kiss or a hug or just be able to look in your eyes but it never happened...
than just all afternoon talking about different subjects, sometimes about good things like spending the day in a jacuzzi or about serious issues like euthanasia and abortion, just about things that are important in your and my life that we discussed and usually shared the same opinion on it, and I loved it when we could get mad at our brother and sister and the other could laugh because could see and hear it so after could always do a little bad
so when the night started we always had dinner at different times so was always bad because when I finished dinner your just started so sometimes had to wait long times but you were so worth it so than till the night we just gave random movie reviews and sometimes just said things that no made sense but every day from morning till midnight, we said everything with love, every word, no matter the meaning of the word was just love and it was a beautiful time, and it is what I miss every day :'(

M

2 comments:

  1. Your story made me sad and made me smile at the same time

    ReplyDelete