Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Listen


Why isn't there anyone that listen me when I need a listening ear?
Where is the person I need, where are you?
Why haven't you come for me and just listen to my problems, I just need you for a moment, you over there why don't you listen me, don't smile to me just come to me and listen to my problems, can't you see in my eyes that I need you for a moment, or you over there in the other seat of the train going to nowhere, stop reading your Donald Duck and just come to me for a moment, I need a listening ear, but you just keep sitting and reading and not caring about anything
Not even the woman that sits next to me takes the time to get to know me, even tough I could swear she wants, she is looking around to do something, smiles to me and to everybody else but I guess she wants I start to talk but I know I won't, I changed inside, I became more shy but that's okay
I don't blame them, nobody wants to listen to problems these days, no friends, no girl/boyfriends, no parents because everybody is too busy with each other, most things people do these days is just have sex, no more talking about love or the future, they just want to have fun, parents are always working and when they come home they are too tired, I don't blame them, my father is a real man, why? because he is taking care of my mother and my sister as he always did, but now he gets surgery to his troath and I don't even know why, is it because I am a coward? leaving home in a rush to go to a place far away to just get my mind clear and that won't even happen, dying from the pain inside, from the pain in my skin, pain that won't go away till the journey is over, till life let go of my body and becomes a spirit
I can't talk to no one, first because they just speak russian and no english, but second because why would they? they don't know me, I am only interesting if I spoke russian and was a hot girl, but I'm a guy, a hot guy :p but still..
Nobody talks to me, nobody listens to me, nobody cares if I have to say anything anymore, I talk to a damn laptop to not go insane and pretend it talks back, I need to write my feelings on a blog, because nobody listens to me.... :(

M

No comments:

Post a Comment