Saturday, May 7, 2011

One Last Message



It is so few that I write you but at the same time I want to let you know so much that means a lot to me
From the moment we've met I loved you, just your way of saying everything just made me fall in love for you, every second of our time together was wonderful, every day together was a day well spent and soon I realized that I couldn't be without you anymore, that I wanted to be with you forever, that I wanted to marry you, have children with you and grow old with you, a wonderful fantasy that wasn't made for me and you
I won't forget the moments you made me smile and let me feel love, I won't forget the moments you were there for me to listen to all I had to say, all the good and bad things that happened, you were the first and only I told you my secrets and will be the only one that knew them, you were the first person I really loved with all my heart, body and soul, you were the first I really wanted to be with and really needed every day or my day just was bad, you made me see how it feels like to really miss someone, even if it was for just a few hours
I can say I learned a lot from you, how to treat a girl like a princess, what it feels like to be wanted, how it is to be loved and desired, how it is to have fun with nothing, new things to dream about and what it feels like to desire a girl but all of those things are now in the past, just memories like I will be too but let the memory of me not be in your way of finding a new person in your life
Know that I will remember and miss you till my last day and know that I dont regret anything I've done with you I just regret the things I haven't done with you
But still, if I hurt you in any way I want to say that I am sorry and I want to apologize for the pain I've given you with the break up and I just wanted to let you know that you gave me the most love that is possible on earth and I will cherish it till the day that I die and close my eyes forever
I hope you will have a good life,that you will pass all years of your course and that you will be a good veterinary doctor
Just sing, dance, love and have a beautiful life, that is my last wish and I really hope it will come true for you

Yours faithfully,

Max

(this was the last message on my blog, but I will make 1 exception, I will send 1 more message at June 11 and I will post the love song when it is finished and maybe some more exceptions when I have something to write :))

No comments:

Post a Comment