Thursday, May 19, 2011

Night Sky


I'm sorry I didn't post a message yesterday about the night and the view but when I started to write while I lay in bed I felt so tired that I just fell asleep with my laptop still in my hands but at least I can post it now before I go deeper into Russia

So last night I sat outside with the family of Vassily, asking questions about the town it's history and why they live there, it was cold outside but lucky I could use a spare winter coat and a typical Russian hat, with flaps for the ears, was really warm and so nice, I can say that all people I met in the village were really hospital to me, asked if I needed anything or if I was hungry so that was nice
But later at night it got a little uncomfortable, started to ask questions why such a young guy was so far away from home but I couldn't just say that it was an impulsive action, they were nice to me so I just told them the truth, about my life, people in my life, being sick and many more things so after they wanted to show me something, the father drove us to the top of a hill that shows all of the lake and it was so beautiful, I can't explain it in words what I saw but I'll give it a try, let's just say that there is not a camera that could record all that I saw
I saw the sky so dark but still fully enlightened by billions of stars, and a light so bright, I found out it were the lights are the magnetic field around the earth, it prevents us from falling off the earth at night, and a full moon, it was so, so big and it was slowly descending and it made the entire lake glow while it slowly got consumed by the lake till we just could see the sky full of stars, I've never seen something so beautiful, you may have seen fields full of flowers, may have seen the jungle and it's wonders but this.... this was so beautiful, it would almost make you believe that there is a heaven
We drove back around 01:30 and there were no sounds outside besides the engine of the car and occasionally an owl, but besides it nothing and I think it strengthens the mind, there are no noisy city sounds or bothering people, no stress, not anything
But now I must go, I don't want to miss the train, but I will always remember this beautiful day, with a beautiful Night Sky

M

No comments:

Post a Comment