Monday, May 16, 2011

Do You Remember Me?


I often question myself and wonder of a ordinary question: do you remember me and especially what do you remember?
Do you remember the times I used to be with you, that I never let you and wanted to know everything that was on your mind, to know how your day went, if everybody was nice to you and if you were feeling happy and in love
Do you remember that I wanted to marry you, just wanted to kiss you and make love with you and that you said you wanted it too and that I said I would never leave you whatever happens or how long it would take to be with you, you remember I've said that you are the most beautiful girl in the world and that you are worth all the money in the world
You remember you wanted to be with me every second of your life, have children, sleep with me every night, grow old with me and than die together
You remember my reaction when you said you loved me or when you told me things to fool your mother when you pretended you were sick, well do you?
You remember that I always trusted in you, that I believed in you and everything you said, that I made you happy when you were down, that I called you "dumby" when you were making little jokes or little mistakes but never meant it bad, that I listened you every day to just listen what you did and that it maybe just was a normal day in university didn't matter for me it just matter that you had a good day, you remember that I said you could do everything you wanted and that you would pass any test they would give you because I believed in your capabilities
Do you remember I made you feel good always and that I never forced you in anything and you had all the freedom you want
You remember i turned your nightmares into dreams and made desires from your fears
You know that you gave me the most beautiful time in my life and in your, a time with full-time happiness, good feelings and love and what it was to really love a person with all your heart, how it was to tell secrets and knowing that you would never tell them to anyone else
You remember I've waited for you for so long and when you had a moment you didn't feel so secured that I would stay but I always said that I would stay forever

You remember who you called "my love", "my soulmate" or "the one"?
You know my "old" love, I was worth waiting for..

Do you remember me now?

M

No comments:

Post a Comment