Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Face The Future



I can't take it anymore, I wished my life was more easy... why does a bad thing never come alone..
Life is so cruel and it seems it is just cruel on me..
Too many things have happened the last 2 years, more than I can take but still I need to go on
Uncle commits suicide, grandfather dies, grandmother dies, friends of mine die and still I need to deal with it myself
where is the helping hand a person needs when he is feeling down, where is the hope when you need it
I thought I found a future with you and everything would be alright in the end, but even when you let me it wasn't the only thing that happened, why I deserved to get sick too
I believed in every word you ever said to me, I believed it all, there is too much good I see in people, but in the end it has no meaning
I don't blame you for anything, I don't care anymore that you broke promises, it is your life, and this is mine, I am not used that people keep their promises so don't regret it
I see things from a ''darker'' perspective now and don't trust in people anymore, maybe it is good, maybe it is bad but still is the best for me
I don't believe in a thing called ''Time heals the wounds'' because I went through too much shit in my life, it will never get better, too many things that are staying in my mind till I die, just too many things that have gone wrong, too many times I trusted in people and too many times I got hurt
You can call it ''life'' or ''that's just the way it is'' maybe it is, but I won't live this life longer if it is my future
I write my own ''Destiny'' and I make my own future, I don't need anyone to do it for me, so if this is my life than I just need to live it on my own, so you don't get hurt by people that you love, people that you trust and where you believe in because it's not worth the pain

M

No comments:

Post a Comment