Sunday, May 15, 2011

Poem #7


I wanted to live with you in my life
My dreams at night keep saying I want you as my wife
''Come hold me darling, hold me tight''
But than I wake In the middle of the night.
You gave my life with joy and gladness
You send away my pain and sadness
With your sweet heart and a beautiful face
You always gave me a smile I couldn't erase.

I can't help it but sleep with you on my mind
Without your  love my heart just cries.
Come here my little angel, come take control,
Come back in my heart and burn in my soul.

Sleep In my heart, as I want to whisper in your ear
"You'll never be alone, I will always be here."
I think I can not live without you near
I would drown in my sleep that is filled with a tear
I lay In the darkness of my lonely room
I miss you, my love, my beautiful girl, like a nightless moon
My tears start rolling over my cheeck and my heart turns blue
I still hope my dreams one day will come true

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am wondering if you can share artist info for the above drawing? It would be greatly appreciated as I would like to request permission to use the image. Many thanks, Light & Love your way!

    ReplyDelete