Monday, June 13, 2011

Can I..?


Should I be afraid, should I worry that worse things will happen for me?
Ok, maybe I'm really sick and not doing what is right for me but still I know what can happen and knowing is always better than not knowing what can happen, so should I worry that anything can happen

Would the train I take in the morning have an accident or will a bomb explode in a bus and kill me?
Maybe I get assaulted and they shoot me or whatever else bad can happen, I've never cared for it, if it happens than..well, so be it

Is it ok to cry tonight because of tomorrow, Is it ok to cry when I think I may have hurt you in my blog, can I cry tonight?

I cry for the day you forget me, the day you start to care for a new person and will be with that person, the day you no longer have to wait for me

I just have a nightmare future

M


No comments:

Post a Comment