Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trust Nobody


When I was younger and I was more stupid, I trusted in everybody that has ever hurt me in my life and it was wrong of me to think it would change when I got older because I still get hurt, I have a lot of time here to do things I like, but I don't seem to like anything anymore, I used to get wild when I saw a Ferrari or whatever other nice car but now they just drive by and I see my sad face in the paint on the car

Trust is for the people that don't care about themselves or what can or may happen but every time I started to trust someone new I got hurt, but it is ok, I loved you for who you are and of course I trusted you when you told me things and congratulate yourself with the fact that I trusted you most of all people and that you were the most important person in my life for a while but for now and I think always, I don't think I want to die for a person like I wanted for you or something else like

I was dumb enough to believe you would actually wait, hell..I was dumb enough to think you would always be mine while it even was a mistake to be your in the first place, I kept you away from parties and being with friends just so we could talk, bad, bad me

Now, in the end, what kind of person am I or was I?
I could have you for 1 year without even be close to you, I guess I loved you very much, at least enough to have you as my own for that time, I think you remember how much I loved you and wanted to be with you

As I look back I wonder what I did wrong, Was it wrong to ask you to marry me or have children with me and you said yes, yes of course, but the only thing we did was ''in the future'' and not in the present, but if you ask me if  I regret anything I said or did with you? no, definitely not, If I could do it over I did the same things again

you haven't made a mistake, you did what you thought was best for you, like you said that you don't know if it was the best decision, I can't fill in that answer, at least you can find someone near you, someone that doesn't have to learn your language like I tried.
I can only say things that you already know about love, as we taught each other, and that you won't find it again, at least not as much as I gave you..

You said you regret everything you did with me, I'm sorry to hear it but I guess you are right :'(

M

2 comments:

  1. I no said i regret the things with you, I never would say it or would be lying more. The only thing i sad in my last post is that I was sorry for everyting i did for you, the bad things that hurted you. I no regret nothing just feel sorry things no were different, that we no could be more close or do everything we said instead do it every day but was the way it could be, we no could change it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what to say to you now, just don't feel sorry that you hurt me, it happened to me before and it will happen again
    One day I'll be alright

    maybe you don't want to hear it or you feel it but.. I love you

    and soon I have a special message that must make you feel better

    ReplyDelete