Monday, June 20, 2011

Pause


You are better without me and I can see it is better this way because I just make you feel miserable and you already have such a difficult time, so it's time for me to shut up for a while, you don't need to read my words anymore for a long time, a time where anything can happen with me, time where I need to start caring for myself again

It is easy if I say that everything I do and feel is your fault, but I'm not a person to say "it's your fault" because for some reason I always think it's mine and I guess it is
I didn't went to you in the summer even tough I had the chance, I got the ticket and even tough the problems you had at home I should have gone to you and I still see myself as the blame for it

I need to revive and rest, I need to go to the hospital again alone, just having my perfect life back

But I can't go before wishing you some things

I wish better days for you
I wish you a good future
I wish you a good summer
I wish you good results from the exams
I wish you a wonderful life
I wish you a new lover
I wish someone can make you happy

I wish you find your true love

And thank you, thank you for the time I got to know you

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment