Monday, June 6, 2011

Past (You)



There aren't words to express how i feel about you. I constantly search for the words and they all seem less than i truly feel. You are my life, my heart, my soul, my world, my love. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I think in you every day and dream with you every night. My heart beat so fast when i m with you and feel so tight when you aren't with me. My breath change because you, my mind is full of love thoughts, my heart is almost burning.

 I make this promise to you my love, to love you the way you love me. Now i only look for present and yet more for future and forget the past. I will be your always and forever and will share my life with you and love you with all my heart till my last breath.I wish that i could be near you when you are feeling sick and spoil you, give you some comfort and take care of you. I wish i could be with you when you have exams so i could relax you and give so many lucky kisses in your sweet lips. I wish that  i could be near you when you have problems or you feel sad because your family so i could hold you and whisper that i love you and make you smile again. I wish that i could be near you in good moments for you, so i could say how i am proud of you and give you big kisses. I love you more today than i did yesterday and i will love you more tomorrow than i do today. With all my heart and mind i am forever yours.

You complete me. I just love you. I LOVE YOU (L):)
R

No comments:

Post a Comment