Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day



Today it is the day of the father, the man that made it possible for you to be born, a father that can be a dick sometimes but in my eyes my father is the man that kept me on the straight path, that was there when I needed him and he made sure everything I needed was there for me so I could have the best possible care for me

Of course not everybody has a great father, some fathers run away when their child gets born or some fathers just don't care for you and they abuse you or even worse

This day is to remind all children that they have a father, some have short fathers, others tall, some are rich and some are poor but that doesn't matter, a father loves you with all of his heart, at least mine does :)

I just feel so unhappy that I am not with him today, that I am far away, I run away thinking I could solve my problems while they just got worse, I never should have stopped the treatment for myself, I should be there now giving a gift to my father and telling him that every day he is there for me and that I thank him for being my father and that he is good for me, my brother, my sister and my mother and that we are all thankful for him and that he is with us

so Dad, if you read this..

Ik ben blij dat je mijn vader bent :)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment