Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crying over you


I can't stop crying and I can't forget you, you are that person where stories of the past are about, memories I cary with me for all my life, stories to tell when I'm old

I can't stop crying :'(

I will have to wait again, I see you can smile again and that you want to forget me, It is hard for me to say that it is the best but I would lie if I said that it isn't the best for you

Life is so short and you need to live it to the fullest and you do it the way you want it, smiling again is very good for you
As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.

It is a message that I send with you, hoping that you carry my existence with you, that you don't forget how love can be, that it can make you smile and cry, that it can make you imagine things that you've never imagined before and I really hope you get happy

I didn't even want to write it but you deserve to know it, that we are not together anymore doesn't mean I wish you the worst for the future, I wish you something good and I see you found it I guess, you can smile again and I am happy you do..
But I can't stop crying :'(

I just have to wait again, I have to wait forever :'(

M

1 comment: