Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am Me!

I opened myself for you, I trusted you and became what I wanted to be for you but than it was over, than it was goodbye Max and I was alone, I did so much with you and I had many good times with you, I changed for you and it made me lose myself because you were my representation of perfection and I wanted to be like you.

I won't change for anyone anymore, not that you changed me a lot, I was always myself when I was with you,  never had to pretend someone I wasn't, I did what I did because I wanted to and not because of anyone else, I loved and treated you the way I did because I loved and wanted it to be the way I did, I am the most real person you will ever meet and you know what? I like me, I like what I do and what I am, I am a very simple guy, what you see is what you get and what you get is what you see, easy as that.

Not many people are the way I am, They are afraid of other people their opinion so they do things they don't even want because they want other people to like them and to think they're cool even tough they can really hurt someone else with it.

What I am is why I am so vulnerable, I could never think that you would hurt me but I was wrong, I don't think there is anyone out there for me and I don't think there will be in the future, I'm just so dumb, I am too nice for all people that don't even deserve it, but still I am, come one Max, just change a little, change a little in what other people want so I am more accepted even tough that will never happen, I am a loner, always was, always will be, being with you must have been a mistake in someones eyes.

Why you let me alone in my misery after you let me go, why not a little help or something else, but don't you worry, I will come out of it stronger than before, more convinced of that I did nothing wrong and that I am what everybody should want to have, I am fucking perfect!

I'm not going to be what people want me to be, I'm not going to be a hollow person that does everything people expect me to do, ''talk with that guy because of his hobby'' or ''date that girl because her parents are rich''' no, I am better than that, I am who I am, I am Me!

I just will go out in the world and see what's there to see, because the only wonder I had said me goodbye already.
Love has changed for me, but I didn't..
M

(P.S. 1 message a day from now on)

No comments:

Post a Comment