Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Path To Follow


life ain't easy and life ain't fair but you have to deal with it
its a new path I need to follow, a new direction, a new destination, I'll go where someone needs me, where I can be of good use and where I will be appreciated

maybe there is something else out there for me, not the things I really wanted or the things I expected but maybe they can use me, maybe I can work with children, they say their smiles are the most beautiful thing in the world even tough it aren't my children or maybe I can protect the forests from being cut, save it for the next generation even tough I can't make a contribution to it, I don't want to have children anymore, I don't want them, not 1, not 2, not the 4 I wanted

Please don't take it too hard on you if I said things in my blog you didn't like, maybe it makes you feel better if I say I still think about you every day, that I still want and need you and you can think about this

''Why do I wake with wet eyes, why did I cry when I woke..''

You know I am hurt and I have suffered but...
Nobody can take me down 
M :-(

(P.S. Little Heads-Up, every forthcoming poem will have a little movie with it)

No comments:

Post a Comment