Monday, July 18, 2011

NOT A Good Day


I wrote yesterday that I wouldn't write for the entire week but I couldn't let it to not write a little about today you know, It's what is keeping me busy, It is what can keep me a little excited when I look at the flag counter and see that I have a new flag and I still find it important to let you know how I am

Today has not been a good day, my legs hurt, my belly hurts and the rain doesn't seem to stop so I've been inside a cafe most of the day, I had a good conversation with the German owner but nothing more than that
Today while I was walking I had to think a lot about what I wrote, what will come next in life and what you wrote, I don't really understand what you mean with ''the best would be wonderful'' Ok, I understand it was about my post about having my arms around you but I don't understand why you say it, I'd like to have my arms around you but I can't do it so it doesn't matter what I think about it (understand it this way?), even if it was for only once and I've imagined it today for some reason, that we'd be together and I had my arms around you, strange tough but still it brought back good memories

I'm a little ill today, had to throw up in the morning and thought I was going to die, luckily not but still it was pretty terrifying when I woke and I noticed I couldn't stop, I felt so guilty about messing the place up where I was that I asked the cleaning lady in the Hotel if she could supply me with some things to clean it, I cleaned it and thanked the lady before I started to walk again
I'm still so tired you know, I couldn't sleep again last night, I can sleep enough when I'm dead and just so late at night I could only think in the times I was awake with you and I had a dream, A ''night'' dream? I don't know if there is a word or sentence for a dream while you're not asleep at night, I guess it isn't a ''day'' dream but I don't know what to call it so I go for a ''night'' dream

So around 03:00 I was dreaming that I was with you and that you said I couldn't go away anymore but in the dream we could only be together for the night and it made you cry, even in dreams I do it.. but I told you that we could stay awake all night so we could be every second together and it made you more happy, I remember that the cuddling felt so real and the kisses too but finally the weather outside kept me out of my dream again, I was so mad :S

I see that I am not over you, but one day I have to because you are not mine to keep and it is a sad thing because there is no person like you, you even have the same back problem as I have, doesn't that mean that we are made for each other, like magnets contract north with south, just like us.

I guess we will never know

M

(I didn't want to make you sad with what I wrote and it seems you've got the wrong impression of it so I am sorry, I love you)

1 comment:

  1. OMG.....I don't know how I got to this site...was just looking for a picture which would express the horrible pain I feel today today. I read the post....sad to know there are others desperately trying to cope with the very same thing as me. My heart aches for one I fear will never be real. For 10 yrs I have loved him...and he was not available to be loved. Now he is...but distance clouds the dream and makes the heartache even more unbearable. Can love be real? It has to be or the pain would not be so deep. I am so lost...and have no clue what to do or where to go.... I could lose myself in this site today knowing it will comfort my pain....but I cannot, I must move onward....and just let the tears fall where they may. Oh no, now the stomach is starting...pain so deep it makes you ill.......great...what a fricken day this has become! Grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete