Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cold and Dark


I never wanted to be in the place where I am now, not the physical nor the mental location, I need to live with the fact that it's over between you and me, that I won't be with the one I love most forever, that the children I imagined we'd get will never be there and that I won't marry you and it is so hard when I keep thining about it, that a decision you made can change the life and future of a person you knew from far away, what we had was beautiful, I am not perfect, but I was worth the wait

I feel lonely out here, I'm bored and I'm sick every day and feeling worse by the minute, just imaging the reaction of my parents when they see me, I just can get to the 2 most likely, first is that they hug me and are very happy to have me back but the second reaction isn't that good, I'll see them kick me out again and say that I can't come back and to be honest, I don't blame them, I've been away for like 2 months or something but it feels so much shorter, like 2 weeks or something but I just can't stop thinking in their reactions, it keeps me awake at night but now getting to the point of "Cold and Dark"

1) how I am doing
2) little riddle

How I am doing... I just write it because of your post on your blog, and I wish you luck for your pharmacology exam :)

Short answer; I'm not doing well

Long answer; I'm really not doing well but I can't tell you why, I don't want you to worry, you got enough problems of your own for as far as I can read it on your blog..

But now the little riddle, I will replace the "Mystery" word with "Ice" so you don't get confused

Good luck with the solving :)

It's something everybody has, everybody has ice in their body
Ice where everybody walks on, it's hard and it can hold the weight of a truck so some people can jump on it or throw rocks on it but it won't break, just scratches but that doesn't matter, it will freeze again so it will get better, but for everyone there is someone that can make the Ice melt, a sweet and kind person will make the Ice less thick, a person that you want to have in the Ice so it melts so it's just a little layer, but if this person jumps, but you trust this person because when the person jumps it will crush the Ice and will bring more pain than you can imagine, this person will drown in the water and hurt you more but as we all now, when someone breaks the ice and it freezes again, it will never be the same again doesn't matter how much you try, the cracks in the ice will always be visible till the day you die and the ice starts to melt..

I hoped you people liked it and got the "Mystery" word and if you did... Congratulations and 10 points for you :)

M

(P.S I am working on a little story called "The Story Of A Heart" and it is for you to feel better, I don't like what I read and I really hoped you'd feel better after you did what you did but you are right; life ain't fucking easy, but better days lay ahead and will bring someone that will be your for all time and love you the way I did and will worry for your skin problem like I do now, just so you know I still care)

No comments:

Post a Comment