Sunday, July 17, 2011

No Time To Write


As you've might noticed I've written a few little things today, It's better to write a little because I won't write anymore next week, I simply don't have the time, I need to make up the time I've lost with going the wrong direction, so I should actually walk non-stop to see where I will end up.

I am not doing so well and the lack of energy will let ''The Story Of A Heart'' wait a little longer for being finished because I'm so tired, I want to fall asleep but I can't, I want to dream again and I can't, I stay awake all night every night and even tough I have no energy I still can't sleep and I decide to walk again at 2:45 in the morning all day till 8 to see if there is a supermarket open or maybe a simple bakery, but I feel sick just with the smell of food and it sucks, Bleeeeeegh I hate my life so much at the moment that I don't care if it's over today or tomorrow..

Have a good week and I hope the party you are working on will be good

I (still) Love you

M

No comments:

Post a Comment