Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Empty Bed



My bed is empty tonight, I am not there, nobody is in my bed, not you, not me, just a little panda is there
But why is my bed empty, where am I?
Am I gone, Am I sleeping somewhere else, am I not sleepy or is there just not enough space in my bed to sleep?
I think there is enough room for me to get in the bed if I had to, but still I'm not there
A bed that is always there to you to hold you warm, to keep you comfy but now The bed is empty and cold, not has the warmth of a person that is laying in there, not the warmth of a couple sleeping together or maybe watching tv in bed, no, unfortunately it's none of them
But if my bed is empty, where am I than?
I am outside, at the playground for little children sitting on the swing, so quiet outside, no cars in the street, no playing children or barking dogs, just silently looking for the stars and trying to count them and ask for many explanations of life
Why is there so much pain in the world, why do people kill each other, why do people believe in life after death, there are too many why's but Why is the world filled with everything and am I empty inside?
My heart is empty, my mind is empty, just all of me is and I can't find a cure for it, but the stars, how beautiful they may be, they too don't bring me an answer, so I keep sitting here till I spot a shooting star and I wish for new needle and thread so I can continue to fix my heart all by myself just than and only than I will find my bed again

M

No comments:

Post a Comment