Saturday, May 7, 2011

August 2010



When we met in February 2010 we noticed there was something very special between us, the right chemistry, same interesses and we soon wanted to be together forever if it could but we knew it wasn't possible
we were dreaming every day of august because than we could be together for a few weeks, your parents away, my parents away and making plans and sharing ideas of how we could do the ''forbidden'' travel to you, we just had one big problem, our parents never saw us, heard of us or even knew of our existence so when I told my parents about you and  that we wanted to go to travel together they didn't really know what to say, they didn't know you and it was a big flaw in our plans so we needed to think in some ideas to ''fool'' my parents because after all, your parents were away for some time so they didn't eve know I was there, what an adventure it would be, but after some ideas we decided to make a mail, a mail that was so good that even I thought your parents have sent it so we made a fake mail account, you made a ridiculously good mail, still can't believe how devious we were but still it justifies everything because we really wanted to be together, love justifies everything in my opinion, so we send the mail for my parents and like 3 days later when I was downstairs my parents asked to come for them so they showed me the mail and read it, it really was like your father wrote it, even with links of some places to see in the area, it was just pure gold :P
after they read it i thought ''shit....busted...'' but they believed everything of it and I was so happy so the first thing I did was let you know that the mail was a success so now we could do the second part  and that was dream of being together and count the days, dreaming of what we would do, where we would go, what we would see and mainly what we could do together like sleep every night with you and kiss you every minute of every day and it was all too good to be true but now came the third part, getting to you
luckily I am not poor and luckily I just passed my exams a few months before so they bought the ticket for me and so everything was settled everything was ready to go and we just needed to dream and let time bring us closer and closer but till so far the happy part
unfortunately 6 days before I would go to you, your parents decided not to go on their travel anymore, they decided to divorce.... bad timing, but still I no would look to the bad side, I didn't want you to have a bad summer, so all summer I was there for you, the best way I could, the only way I could be ''near'' you
I don't regret it, I still had a wonderful summer with you till my university started
A summer to never forget

M

No comments:

Post a Comment