Friday, June 10, 2011

Save Me


I wanted to save you from all pain in the world, I wanted to protect you from all the pain that other people could bring you and I just wanted to give you a very good life, It is what you deserve after all the good things you have done for me and because of that I love you and I wanted to be the best for you, but the best was not enough even tough I tried it so hard

I promised that I would always look out for you, that I would care for you and trust you in every way, I wanted to give you what everybody wants to have, I wanted to give you protection, happiness, a listening ear, fun, smiles and most of all love

The life we had for a while was like a movie, it was a beautiful fairytale, something like Shrek
A beautiful princess in a castle far far away waiting to be rescued by a prince but she got saved by someone she didn't expect, the only difference is that they are together after all

In the end of every movie, the hero get's the girl... I can't be that hero, I don't save anyone even tough I rescued multiple persons already, I saved them..

Who will save me?

M

2 comments:

  1. This page says everything I want to say to her, but the more I try to tell her how I truly feel, the farther she goes away.


    Who will save me?

    ReplyDelete