Monday, May 16, 2011

Lost


I'm so lost without you and I can't let it go, I can't let you go, why didn't you let me go before, why does the pain never stop....
My mind keeps going crazy even tough I'm so far away, why can't you just come to me for 1 day so we can talk, just nothing else to think it and make it right but I know you can't but it makes me crazy, sad and my life a hell but why you let me deserve it, why didn't you just say it more weeks ago, why you let me 5 more weeks in despair and I think it made it worse, my mind doesn't know what to think, it just think in bad things like I deserved it, I know I have to forget it but it is so hard, it feels like it is my fault that you let go and it hurts for my mind to think that I hurt you because I never want to hurt you
Every day with you I tried to be the best for you, to make you smile, make you feel in love and just have a happy you and I think I succeeded most of the times only not at the end but don't blame me for it because I cried enough for the last days, I really cried for you because it hurts when you can't be with the one you love, the one that makes you happy and is your soulmate, that I can't be with you and that I need to see that someone else will take my place that was supposed to be for me forever like you said but I can get mad at you for it or just accept it because i can't do any of it, I simply can't so I will stay this way I am feeling now
Im so lonely, so useless, I'm feeling so lost without you

M

1 comment:

  1. you know that no hurted me, i hurted you and hurted myself but i no saw other way, other choice, i am sorry for it. My choice no changed some things, i still think in you and love you, it is the truth but i in what situation would we be if still like we were? Yes is true that i regret my choice but at same time don't know if would stand how we were. And yes i undertand that about talk with me, honestly too am afraid of talk with you, don't know even what tto say because i have fear of say something that hurt you more and i really no want it. You could see that last times we talked we seemed strange or enemies talking and it is the last thing i want. I really hope your travel is going well. Kiss. I love you.

    ReplyDelete