Monday, May 16, 2011

Goodbye


I never thought this would happen, that we would be without each other but still we are, time and distance were too strong for you, were too strong for us to stay together so we had to let go
I just wanted to hold you, to love you, care for you, protect you and make all your dreams come true, you were my everything, but I can't continue this way, I can't pretend I don't like you anymore, that I don't want to be with you or no want to see you, I need it the way we used to be, have fun, smile, laugh and share all love we have but we can't and I am really sorry for it, I thought I would have a wonderful life with you, after all it would just take a little time of our lives to wait and after we could be together forever like we always wanted but I see that what we had was not worth to wait for, too long for you to be alone so I have to say goodbye to you
I never can talk to you anymore, I can't face it when a new person will be there and take what you promised me, you told me too many things that will never come true for me and I really think it is mean
you need to live your life and I need to live mine, you are there and I am here like we always were, I can only comfort myself with the fact that you will be happy in the future but I need to cry in the fact that I won't be that person and it will always be in my mind
I simply can't pretend that I am your friend when you used to be my lover, I simply can't so I no more can talk with you even tough I know I will regret it
today is a bad day because my father send me a text that he has surgery june the 6th and I had results from the hospital from a few weeks ago that I am starting to get really, really sick and need to come back home but I can't, I don't want to face reality again in home but I too no can enjoy my travel here but still I must because it will be my last
it is bad that it never worked out between us, and you shouldn't promise things so fast when you can't promise them, don't give false hope to me
I hope life will treat you well and that you will find a better person for you, someone that is near and who you can kiss and do all the things you want with

Goodbye my ''old'' love :'(

M

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry if i no could do everything i promised. I wanted to do all those things and even me thought i could take all this promise but was weak and stupid and no could do it. All this promises were what i wanted of my life, was what i imagined would be my future but things were too hard and yes i was weak and gave up. If you ask me if now with my choice it is more easy i can say that no it isn't but what would change if we were together yet? You would keep sick, i would keep here without reaction, no could be with you, we would keep sad because that so what would change... No was easy do the choice i did,i no wanted do this choice but was the only i could do and i am sorry for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did nothing you promised so don't say a word about it and what can I do with a sorry?
    Can I give it a kiss? Can it makes the lies come undone? No!! so stop say that you are sorry, I am sure that there are many people better than me, that are close to you and make all your dreams come true

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i no will say nothing else, you can see what happen now every time we talk. Yes you no can do nothing with a sorry annd i promised give love and i gave or at least tried, of course never gave what you really needed but far away i couldn't do it. Yes i did a choice now i can't go back, i need accept consequentes of my choice, thee best teachers are the choices and the mistakes even if they hurt very much inside the teach us many things. I no will say sorry or say nothing else because you act like enemies so. I hope life will be better for you in future and your travel keep going well. I love you. Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough life you got bro

    take care

    ReplyDelete