Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday The 13th



I woke at 10:09:49 in my room in the city center of St. Petersburg, Russia I took a shower and did some wax in my hair, put some nice clothes on and I look at the clock and it's still 10:09:49, why does time seem to stop every day I feel locked up inside, seeing it is friday the 13th, always been a bad day for everybody, except for you and me, it was the day we met, Friday the 13th of February 2010, 1 day before valentines day, you were sad because your valentines day would be bad but I could talk with you even tough I just met you, it could have been written in the stars or maybe it was a co-incidence, I don't know what it was but still I am happy I could make you happy for the time we had and it is something I will remember my whole life, but now Friday the 13th has a new meaning like you can understand, it's not anymore about remembering the day we met or about valentines day, not about the happiness, love and just everything we shared, now it's just about pain and suffering like every day, breaking my ties with everybody I know, looking for a new life on my own, it is something that is supposed to be for me, but not for you, you can and will find a new person, even if I wanted to be that person I can't be it because I can't fight for your love when there are guys near that can always talk to you and I can't and I know you can't stay alone, I know you better than you sometimes know, I took the time to know you, to see what you like and dislike, to find out what you want in the future and to understand you like nobody else did and never more will, I believed in  you always, I helped you all the times I could but it wasn’t enough and it keeps hurting that you broke your promises so it is the reason that I no longer want to talk with you, you can do all you want because it has no more meaning for me, someone else will be there for you and get the things you promised me, but luckily that person had to do nothing for it, I made you a better person that felt better, was more happy and was always loved, I hope you’re happy now with your choice, that it was the best you ever did and if it is I am happy for you

I didn't ask for much, I didn't ask for your body or your material things, just wanted to have what lays in your chest, I just wanted your heart because my heart has always been yours, but still I feel it in my chest, so Freddy Krueger you know where to find me, I'm all alone and I won't scream for help, just cut it out and end my suffering today
You can put a new "life" in every clock, I wish I could put a new life in me, a better life

M

(P.S - in a few days I will make a special post about you, but not just for you but for all people in the world, for make them all feel a little special)

No comments:

Post a Comment