Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My heart


My heart is very active lately and I don't know why, would it be because I can't give love to my true love anymore, would it be because I am nervous if I get better in the future or not
I'll see my brother again today, in a place where he is locked like an animal with bad people around him, would I be nervous because I can't tell him that we miss him at home and that it is a bad thing that he is there but now am on my way to the doctor to talk about further treatments
I wish it was more easy but it is the way it is, I'm so sick of life that I don't care if it ends or not
But the more sick and tired I get, why does my heart keep beating more and more and gives a feeling like I'm in love?
I just have a heart that wants to love someone but can't give it

A strange heart

M

No comments:

Post a Comment