Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Lost You

When I lost you a few weeks ago I already saw it coming
The pain you had inside, the times you cried, I couldn't stop it or make you feel better
We both knew this was for the best because we couldn't live this way missing each other
But now we aren't together anymore doesn't mean I don't feel the pain anymore
I cried so much for you, more than you probably can imagine, i can honestly say this was the first time I had pain inside for the fact that I lost a person very dear to me
I hope this was for the best, I hope you don't regret it and that time will heal your wounds
I can't find nobody else that is so good for me as you were, I simply can't
When the heart tells that you found the right person than there is nobody else you want to be close to
I don't want to kiss anyone, I don't want to make love with any person besides you, if I didn't feel this way than I didn't had anymore pain inside
I won't stop you from doing what you want, with who you want or what happens after, I just hope you will be happy later in life and that you find what you are searching in this life, I hope our ways will cross again but I am afraid they won't
I truely hope you will be happy in the future

I Love You..

No comments:

Post a Comment