Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog

Dear Followers/Readers

This blog is made by me to tell you some things about my wonderful life
I'm going to talk about things that happened to me in my life, things that were good and things that were bad
I am going to spend some time with blogging things that happen with me at this moment because I am very sick and I am going to blog when I made progress in getting better or when I am getting weaker and weaker
I will make some photos once in a while about how I look and how I am changing from sick to more sick or to healing more and more
I will show some songs I like, will post some poems for a girl I love and am going to write my life's story in parts, they start from around 1.5 years ago and is ending in when I start writing in ''The Future''
I too will post some links to beautiful love songs, too songs when you are angry or songs just for some dumb fun

Thanks for reading my Blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment