Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dreams


Once I had Dreams, once I had something to live for, I had it all and I let it all go, the Dreams that I have today are just bad, I commit suicide in my dreams and I don't know why and sometimes I get killed or have an accident, I just wake like 10 times in the middle of the night to see if I am still alive or not, so realistic are these so called Dreams

I think Dreams are made to project something good in your mind when you are doing well, but they project nightmares when you're not doing well, why is life so against me, why does life want me to have a bad time?

When you realize that Dreams are just there to live for something, because when you Dream, you are free, you can imagine everything you want without boundaries, you can be as rich as you want, drive the car you want or even imagine you are close to the one you love and kiss her...

Like I just said, Dreams can be so beautiful, they can look so much like reality that you would almost believe it is actually happening, that you are with the one you love, you kiss her and hold her tight, feeling something warm in your arms but than again when you wake, you aren't as happy anymore as when you were asleep, you just feel sad.

Before I met you I wasn't doing so well either but not as bad as this, what I said about the gun and pills, I prefer the gun over the pills, I don't want to forget you, I just miss the times we were together, where we imagined to be together every night and day and we were so close to it, I just miss the Dream we had....

But life isn't a Dream, my brother is in prison, I'm in the gutter, what's there to Dream about now!....

Everyday I dreamed that I would be with you, that I could sleep with you, smile with you and make you happy, but it was just a Dream.....

M

No comments:

Post a Comment