Monday, August 8, 2011

Good?

I start to change a little more inside and I don't think it is for the good, I don't really know how to explain it but I think the ''logic'' starts to change into ''complex'' things, I don't see the value of some things anymore, not the value of money or the value of having more than someone else

Nothing lasts forever, not you, not me, not this planet or the universe, everything is constantly changing for something good or something bad, it's just the way you look at it.

been a long time since I've heard from you, been a few days and no new posts or anything else, I guess you're still busy with the party or have no inspiration for anything but that's ok I guess, I too don't even know if you still read this blog I just guess you do

Today I think I got some good news, got a place to stay, it isn't much but it is something, I've just got to decorate it myself but here it is:

I have nothing to say anymore, had a busy day and have a lot to do tonight and the coming days, at least I got a new job and a roof but nothing there so I think the night won't be going so well.

I hope better days are coming now

M

(I'm sorry that my posts start to suck so much, from now on I will just post something when I have something good to post)

No comments:

Post a Comment